Welcome to “GIDROKOR Kazakhstan” website, a highly qualified expert in practical use of waterproofing materials in industrial and civil construction as well as in environmental facilities. “GIDROKOR Kazakhstan” is the geomembranes and geosynthetics principal supplier and installation contractor in Kazakhstan.
Our company is the exclusive official representative of Solmax International Inc. (Canada), leading manufacturer of HDPE and LLDPE geomembranes, waterproofing and geosynthetics in Kazakhstan and other CIS countries. We deliver the insulating products from their manufacturer at a factory price.
GIDROKOR is a corporate member of the International Association of Geosynthetics Installers (IAGI) and member of the International Geosynthetics Society (IGS).
HYDRAULIC STRUCTURES AND ENVIRONMENT
- Hydraulic structures protecting ground and surface water, soil, and atmosphere from contamination – domestic waste landfills, storage facilities for industrial waste (solid and liquid) and industrial landfills;
- Reclamation hydraulic facilities for agroindustrial complex and landscaping;
- Underground structures.
GEOSYNTHETICS AND WATERPROOFING
- Geosynthetics and waterproof materials are used in buildings engineering to prevent degradation of the construction.
- Application of geosynthetics and insulating materials leads to improving ground/soil properties, to achieving absolute imperviousity of the buildings and structures, and higher cost effectiveness of the installation works.
WASTE DISPOSAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
- Industrial waste disposal is an obligatory and reliable measure preventing environmental pollution.
- Use of impervious materials is an essential component of a waste disposal system along with implementation of industrial waste reclamation advanced technologies.
- All products and works are duly licensed and certified.
- Highly qualified installation of geomembranes (HDPE and LLDPE) of any complexity, quality of which is tested according to GRI international standards using special equipment. Installation and testing of the materials are carried out using LEISTER professional Swiss equipment.
- Waterproofing (basements, industrial and residential buildings, basins, and hydraulic structures).